Humidity and Temperature probes
EE071 Humidity and Temperature Probe with Modbus RTU
The EE071 accurately measures relative humidity and temperature and calculates physical quantitites such as dew point temperature, mixing ratio and absolute humidity.
The Modbus RTU digital interface allows for easy integration into networks. The compact design with M12 connector facilitates the installation and fast replacement of the probe.
The sensing element is perfectly protected against pollution and corrosion and stands for long term stability even in harsh environment. With an appropriate radiation shield EE071 is also suitable for outdoor applications.
- Highest measurement accuracy.
- Low power consumption.
- Modbus RTU interface.
- Easy integration into networks.
- Compact and easily interchangeable.
- Excellent protection against pollution and corrosión.
- Outstanding long term stability.
- Wide working temperature range.
- Temperature compensation.
- Additional physical quantitites calculated.
- Adjustment and Modbus setup by the user.
HC2A-S3 Humidity and Temperature Probe
The HC2A-S3 probe accurately measures humidity and temperature and calculates the dew point. The probe is designed to meet the requirements of a large number of applications and environments. The adjustment data is stored internally, so the probes can be interchanged without adjustment.
- Digital interface via UART.
- Outstanding accuracy, repeatability and long-term stability.
- Advanced probe housing and construction.
- Available with interchangeable sensor.
- Hot swappable.
- Calculates dew point.
- User scalable analog ouput signals.
- Alarm generation.