RD55 is a data logger - transmitter designed to satisfy the needs of data processing, logging and transmitting environmental data from any setting.
Conceived mainly for the acquisition of serial digital inputs, has the option of installing an interface board for data acquisition from: frequency, pulses and analog sensors.
- Serial inputs can be: SDI-12, RS232, RS485; the built in protocols satisfy most manufacturers.
- The kind of hardware and embedded operating system let the RD55 incorporate any other proprietary protocol as well as any processing algorithm to satisfy the customer needs.
- The collected data are stored in an internal memory of 8 GB corresponding to intervals from 1 second to 24 hours.
- RD55 has Ethernet interface to be connected to the user IP network.
- Built in 3G/GPRS modem for transmitting from most remote locations without infrastructure.
- A serial RS232 output is supplied for any other way of transmission (radio, satellite, etc.)
- Built in GPS for time synchronization.
- A 4.3” touch screen colour display is supplied for parameter visualization and set up and maintenance tasks.